Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
Do you say congratulations at a baby shower?
Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your personalized greeting card, and you won’t regret it. … Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
How do you end a baby shower card?
Sign Off Your Baby Shower Card
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Love Always,
- All my love,
How much should I spend on a baby shower gift?
We recommend a budget of $50 to $150 depending on how close you are to the expecting parents. When choosing the gift, it will always go a long way if you opt for buying something unique and useful.
What are some good baby shower games?
Best Baby Shower Games
- How Old Was She? Here’s another baby shower game that shines a spotlight on Mom. …
- Are You That Baby? …
- My Water Broke! …
- Find the Guest! …
- Guess the Candy Bar. …
- Guess the Baby Food. …
- The Left Right Game. …
- Emoji Anagrams.
What is the best wishes for birthday?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”