Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If it’s a couple’s shower, you should address both of the parents in the card. In the case that the baby shower is more traditional, and it is just being thrown for the mother, address the card to the mom-to-be. When addressing the card, think about your relationship to the recipient.
What do you write in a baby shower card for a coworker?
For a Co-worker
“Congratulations on your bundle of joy!” “I’m so happy for you and your growing family.” “Can’t wait to meet your new addition!” “Wishing you all the best with your expected arrival.”
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Congratulatory Baby Shower Card Wishes
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures! …
- Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
What do you write to a pregnant woman?
Baby Shower Messages of Congratulations
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
Do you get a card for baby shower?
You can skip wrapping it, a handwritten card, and bows, but if one thing is essential it’s the gift receipt! There’s a lot of options out there in terms of stores on where to find baby gear, so do your new mom friend a favor and let her make it easy to return or exchange your gift.
How do you address a card for a baby shower?
How to Address a Baby Shower Card
- Address the outer envelope with names only if you’re attending the shower, or with the full name of each parent and address if you’re mailing the card. …
- Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother.
How much do you give a coworker for a baby shower?
Coworker or distant friend – $20-$25
When it comes to a coworker you barely know or that college roommate you haven’t seen since her wedding, don’t feel guilty about spending less than $25 on a gift. $20 to $25 is a good range to keep in mind and even $15 can be acceptable in this case.
What do you say to someone about to have a baby?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”