What’s more, dumping and filling containers teaches her about gravity, and spatial concepts like inside, outside, next to, and on top of. They develop hand-eye coordination. When your toddler places objects into a container, she needs to coordinate what her eyes see with what her hands do.
What can toddlers do with plastic containers?
Play with containers can provide endless fun (and learning!) for babies and toddlers.
- Stack and nest. …
- Transfer from one to the other. …
- Sort and match. …
- Shake it! …
- Make an open-and-closed game: Collect several different types of containers that all have matching tops.
What are the 9 schemas?
What types of schema are there?
- Trajectory – creating lines in space by climbing up and jumping down. …
- Positioning – lining items up and putting them in groups.
- Enveloping – covering themselves or objects completely. …
- Rotating – enjoys spinning items round and round.
What are the four types of schema?
- Role schema.
- Object schema.
- Event schema.