When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off.
How do I turn the lock off on my microwave?
To Turn the Control Lock Feature On or Off: Make sure the microwave oven and timer are off. Press and hold the CANCEL keypad for 3 seconds. Two (2) tones will sound and “LOC” or a padlock icon will be displayed (indicating the control is LOCKED).
How do I turn off the child lock on my Samsung microwave?
1-3 of 3 Answers
- When I try to start the oven then after 3 seconds it getting off and coming in display c-20 I don’t understand why. …
- Press and hold the kitchen timer pad down for over 3 seconds. …
- If you want to activate or deactivate the child lock function, press the Kitchen Timer button for 3 seconds.
Is there a child lock on microwaves?
Your microwave is fitted with special Child Safety programme, which enables the control panel of oven to be “locked” so that children or anyone unfamiliar with it cannot operate it accidentally. The control panel of oven can be locked at anytime.
How do I unlock my Whirlpool microwave?
To Lock/Unlock Control: The microwave oven must be off. Touch and hold CANCEL/OFF for 3 seconds until the tone sounds and “Loc” appears in the display. The display will return to time of day mode (if Clock is set) after 3 seconds. Repeat to unlock.
How do I get the child lock off my Frigidaire microwave?
Microwave – Explanation of the Child Lock Out Feature
- Press and hold the CLEAR/OFF pad for 3 seconds. …
- A small “L” may appear in the corner of the display as a reminder that the control panel is locked. …
- Press and hold the 5 and 7 pads simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Press the Mute pad for 3 seconds.
How do you unlock a locked Panasonic microwave?
When you first turn on your microwave oven and under normal operation the “CHILD LOCK” feature is off. If “LOCK” or “CHILD” appears on your display . . . Press the “Stop” button three (3) times and the “CHILD LOCK” will be turned off. If you want to activate the “CHILD LOCK” feature. . .
How do you remove the control lock on a GE microwave?
To unlock the control: Press and hold the clear/off pad for about three seconds. Or on some models you press and hold the “5” and “7” simultaneously for three seconds.
How do you reset Samsung microwave oven?
How to Reset a Samsung Microwave 1041Wa
- Unplug your Samsung 1041Wa microwave from the electrical outlet.
- Wait for two minutes while the microwave resets. You should leave the microwave unplugged during this time.
- Plug the microwave back into the electrical outlet.
- Attempt to use the microwave as normal.
How do you turn off the child lock on a wolf microwave?
Touch Settings. Touch Start/Quick On. “CHILD LOCK OFF” appears on the control panel display.
How do you unlock a Gorenje microwave?
To activate the child safety lock, press UP and DOWN at the same time for 2 seconds. Pressing UP and DOWN at the same time for 2 seconds again, it will unlock the appliance. 1. Turn the oven off and remove the power plug from the wall socket before cleaning.
How do you unlock a wolf microwave?
To unlock the drawer controls: Touch Control Lock, then touch Start. “Lock Off” appears on the control panel display.